My Blogland Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Anniversary/Retirement





I was commissioned to design a 60th wedding anniversary card. Since this is traditionally the Diamond Anniversary, I decided to keep it white with "jewel" accents. I also wanted to make a retirement card for a friend so I used the same design. I fussy cut the butterfly from another die cut card stock then popped it up for emphasis.  I think that they turned out quite nicely...simple and elegant!

Materials Used:
Card Stock: Georgis-Pacific
Die: Darice
Sentiment on front of first card: Computer Generated
Inside sentiments: Found on internet, wish I could remember the source...
Silver inside paper: Michael's

I am entering the second card in the following challenges:
Friday Challenges:
Sister Act Challenge: Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique: Fussy Cut Something
Thursday Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Inspired by a song:" Butterfly Kisses"
4 Krafty Girlz: Anything Goes
Wednesday Challenges:
Crafting With Dragonflies: Challenge: Clean and Simple
Creative Moments: Anything Goes/Celebrations

Thank you for stopping to visit. I hope I have inspired you, in some small way to create and enjoy your time spent crafting. I would love it if you would leave a comment and tell me what you think. Also, please feel free to follow my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Elegant, thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, very elegant and those butterflies are awesome. Great song choice too! Thanks for playing our Inspired by a Song Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Way to go!

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent cards. The embossing and the bling go perfect together. I like the sentiments inside. I like it when you can use one style for different occasions.
    Thank you for joining us on our Anything goes challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge over at TSB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card - thanks for joining us at Creative Moments...good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clean and simple design! Thanks for sharing at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful WoW card! The new challenge at Creative Moments is to use just 1 flower - hope to see you there. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge last week…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

    ReplyDelete