My Blogland Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marcia's First Post!

Mom (Barb) introduced me to rubber stamps a long time ago and I have been hooked ever since.  Together we love going to a local stamp store and the annual Creating Keepsakes convention for inspiration.  Being an independent Close To My Heart Consultant, I also look to my fellow consultants for ideas as well.  I currently have two clubs of ladies that meet once a month and have been with me for quite some time (Mom is an honorary member!).  These ladies give me the desire to keep learning and growing as an artist.  I will post some of our recent club projects soon.

Mom & I look forward to sharing our passion with you and hope that you will share your ideas and creations with us!

Stop back to see us soon,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment