My Blogland Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Barb: Hi

This card was designed as a "feel good" card. I love the colors blue and orange together.
This card meets the criteria for several card challenges: Sentimental Sundays: challenge #6 ( new or neglected stash), Sketch Saturday, week #106 (sketch), Cute Card Thursday, (anything but square),and Bee Crafty, ( Bloomin marvelous flowers +digital image). It was fun to design. I was surprised that this card fit so many challenges.
Recipe: Free Digital Image Stamp
              Colored with Prisma Pencils and copic markers
               Paper is from my stash
              I used Fiskar round punch to decorate the edge of one of the circles, the other circle was 
              distressed
              The rub on "HI!" is a JoAnn craft rub on
               The ribbon is from Scenic Route Paper Co.
I hope you enjoy my creation.  Thanks for stopping to visit this blog.
             

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! The colours are great together! Thanks for joining us at The Sentimental Sundays ;-)

    ReplyDelete