My Blogland Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Marcia: Halloween Spider Treat

This project was our second project for my stamp club. This is such an easy project that I am going to make these for my daughter's kindergarten class for their Halloween party. I am sure she will want to help make them too.  First I cut the Halloween DP with a scalloped circle punch then cut a black cardstock circle and placed it on top. The legs were small strips of cardstock, just bend the legs a little at the end. Finally add the googly eyes and attach to a lollipop (this one is the caramel/apple pops, so yummy!). You could even add a bow on the stick if you wish. Notice that I even tried to stage this photo!!!!

Special thanks to CTMH consultant "Cassie" who created the original design of this project.  This and other Halloween projects can be viewed by heading to the CTMH Halloween blog hop.  Head to Tresa Black's bog to begin:   http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/2010/09/halloween-hop.html


Recipe: DP: JoAnn Fabrics
            Scallop circle and plain circle punches
            Eyes: Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment