My Blogland Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fancy Flowers

If you have posted in the current challenge at   My Grafico Crafts:  Bright Summer Colors,we want to thank you. Luckily, you still have a week to post another entry. :) 
This week we are sharing another set of digital images:


These are just so beautiful and you can color them any way you like. Let the creativity spark!!!
Our Design Team has done a wonderful job. Just click   HERE  to get your mojo started!

 Michael's had a sale on DP last week and I am such a paper and ribbon addict. This summer orange is my  color of choice. The following papers just called to me. Of course I had to purchase the bright blue ribbon to accent with! I like the way these papers worked together. 
I wanted the image to be soft, so I used chalk for coloring and smudged some gray chalk around the edges for shadows.

Materials Used:
Image: My Grafico
Ribbon, DP: Michael's
Coloring Medium: Chalk
Decorated Hat Pin: My creation!!
Spellbinders
Sketch: Willow Sketchie

Thank so much for stopping to visit today. I hope I have inspired you to craft something bright and cheerful this week. If you would leave a comment, I would be thrilled. If you would choose to follow this blog, I would be especially excited......198 followers........Almost 200!! I just had a birthday blog candy but once I reach 200 followers, I will have another surprise????? You will have to wait and see....
Have a wonderful week...for all the Canadian followers: Happy Canada Day. For all the US followers: Happy Independence Day.  


I am sharing this card with:
willow sketchie challenge; Sketch + sparkle and shine
365cards: 120-Beautiful Beads/ 124-Sparkle and Shine
dutch dare: Flutterby Butterfly
chocolate coffee cards: Anything Goes
totally papercrafts: Must use a digital stamp
all sorts challenge: In Bloom

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love that bow!! Great colour combo's going on here! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and happy Barbara and those butterflies are gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for joining our 'In Bloom' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are yummy and the colours go so well together. Love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty! Lovely lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love the image and your fab butterfly embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love all the butterflies! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card and I'm a sucker for butterflies. Colours go so well together too.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful butterflies, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, This is beautiful ♥
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete