My Blogland Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2015


I am sure that you, my blogpost friends have thought that I have left the internet blogposting world. I am still active, in fact I am so busy that I have not had time to post. However, all that should change. I have finally retired from teaching and from being a member of our local Artisan Shoppe. That leaves me with a void of time!!! Therefore, I have recently become a Close to My Heart Consultant. I am also on the design team for Chalk n Stock.
Your should count on me to post several cards and paper projects each month:)

The card that I have posted is for the recent challenge on Chalk N Stock Blog
Materials Used:
Digital Stamp - Bugaboo Stamps
Designer Paper - Basic Gray
Coloring Mediums - chalk and Copic Markers
Card Base- Michael's
Bling: Gel Pen

I am sorry that the picture is not so bright. It has rained most of June in Western NY! I usually try to take pictures outside in natural light.
This card was designed for my granddaughter who is playing softball and just got out of school a few days ago. The inside says: Have a Great Summer.

Thanks for stopping to view my card. I hope that I have inspired you to be creative with chalk and to use Bugaboo Digital Stamps. They are just darling and very reasonable.
We would love for you to join us at  for our July Challenges. Just click on the highlighted post.
Chalk N Stock Blog
Wishing all of our US friends a wonderful Independence Day and our Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day. For everyone....Have a wonderful weekend and take a few minutes to do something that you enjoy.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Wednesday Challenges
Addicted to Stamps Challenge, Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge, Summer Fun
Mod Squad Challenge Blog, Pattern Paper
Kraft in Kimmies Stamps, Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card!!! Love the image!! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and DP. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Barbara. Pretty colours and a gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete