My Blogland Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marcia: Tent Card

This is a tent card that I made for our second July club project!  It just makes me smile when I look at it!  I just love the Hedgehog!!  It actually dangles in the window of this card!  The papers and stamp set are CTMH.  I colored the stamp design with Prisma colored pencils and blending pencil.  The ribbon is from Michael's and the little stones on the scalloped circle are made by The Robins Nest (Paris Day collection).  We had so much fun making them last night!!

I am entering this card into the a Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #68 ice cream color challenge.  I think it reminds me of neopolitan ice cream with hot fudge drizzled all over it!

I am also entering this card into The Pink Elephant #76 color challenge: brown.

3 comments:

  1. This totally reminds me of Neopolitan for sure. I love how you have the little hedgehog hanging. I am hoping to get this stamp set from my CTMH rep. Great job. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. O that hedgie is so cute!! Loving your neopolititian colours too! Great job with our challenge at SSc this week! '
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hedgehog too and love what you've done with this card. The tiny stones are perfect. I'm a first time visitor to you blog and have been poking about. Very much enjoying my visit. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete