My Blogland Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Barbara: The Creative Cowgirls Challenge Blog

I hope that you will take a moment to visit our new Challenge Blog: The Creative Cowgirl's Challenge Blog.
You will be amazed at the new digital stamps and the talented posse member's cards and projects. This challenge blog will offer a new challenge every other week. That means that you will have two weeks to create your design!! The next challenge will be on December 5th. I will let you in on a secret....there is something special planned for the near future....keep checking :)

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I didn't make a tutorial on how to make my Lili The Skunk card.. But I would be happy to if you would like me too. It will have to be after Christmas.. LOL I'm a little swamped... LOL what I do to myself. Just courous.. Do you love to ride? I love horses and was thrilled to find the Creative Cowgirl site. I've even rounded up cows.. LOL

    ReplyDelete