My Blogland Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Barbara: The Crafty Pad Challenge

Our next Challenge at The Crafty Pad is Anything Goes. This challenge will run from December 19th until December 28th. This week all the DT members used the lovely Snow globe Image available HERE at the crafty pad stamp designs blogspot.  I chose to design an ornament using this adorable image.



This really was a simple project. After coloring the digital image, I sprinkled it with glitter to highlight the snow. I used a gold doily behind the image. I then scored the DP on the Score Pad and folded it like a fan. I used two strips of paper 1"x12", joined together after folding, then glued to a circle. I inserted a hanger with a needle in the green DP.

Recipe:
Image: The Crafty Pad
Coloring: Copic markers
Glitter: Martha Stewart
DP & Gold Doily: Michael's

Our sponsor this week is Lou Creative Craft World.
The winner will receive a lovely Gorjuss gift packs:decoupage packs and topper pack


I hope that you will be inspired to make an ornament for a special person. It is an easy peasy last minute gift:). Please feel free to comment and/or follow this blog.

This will be our last challenge until Sunday; January 9, 2011.
I will all of you a very Merry Christmas and may you be blessed with much happiness in the new year.

I am entering this ornament into the following challenges:
dutch dare-card challenges: winter
top tip tuesday: Christmas Inspired
creative inspirationschallenge:Anything Goes Christmas
creative card crew: Anything Goes
fresh brewed designs: Merry Christmas
sugar sweet paper treats: Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.great image.Thanks for joining us at DDCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas design. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara.

    Lovely ornament for this week's challenge. I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet snow globe ornament!!! I wanted to thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges and have a very Merry Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and clever! :-)

    Happy New Year and I have my fingers crossed for you on the CDS tag giveaway too!

    Smiles,
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little ornament! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
    Happy crafting in 2011!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some really nice stuff on your blog. Looking forward to the inspiration. C2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello I was inspired by this lovely project in suitable colours or the season!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many lovely projects you have made. It will be an honor to follow your work.
    Love n hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete