5th Dec right through till it ends on Saturday Dec 11th 8pm
The moment if finally here...This is the 100th challenge for The Crafty Pad . We have so much planned for this special event so..please keep reading.
We're having a Blog Hop! This is how the fun begins...
1. Follow The Crafty Pad blog and enter the current card challenge. (Challenge follows)
2. Guess how many items are in the this photo then leave a message on this blog.
3.Check out the photos on each Design Team Member's blog and leave them a message too.
|How many small buttons are in this photo?|
4. Only one entry per person please
- If you guess the correct amount, you will get a Free Digi image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. (there will also be a prize for the closest runner up)
- We encourage you to visit each Design Team Member's blog and guess the correct amount in each of their photos. You have a change to win at each site.
- I will post the name of the winner and runner up on Thursday Dec 16th so check back to see if you have won!
- If you win you will get a Free Digi image from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
- From all the mini challenge winners, one winner will be chosen, at random
1 pk5 Promarkers sponsored by Letraset and
6 polymer stamps from The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs Holly Mouse with Bauble, Milo Mouse - Congratulations, Platform Shoe, Molly Cat with Birdhouse, Anna over the Rainbow and Snoozin' Albert.
And also £10.00 voucher from Joanna Sheen
There will be a runner up who will receive :3 Crafty Pad Stamp Designs polymer stamps: Christmas Ted Baubles with Text stamp, Ladies Fancy Boots and Ladies Bonnet.
Now for the current card challenge:
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES!!!
This is an easel card, a very easy design to make. I used one of Debbie's images from: The Crafty Pad. I just love anything Snowman!! The first picture is a close up of the cover of the card. You can see the embellishments that I used and my attempt at shading plus nothing is complete without a little "bling!" I love the verse that I found...really compliments the image. I think this sentiment is from: create with tlc
Image: The Crafty Pad
Bling: Recollections foil stickers
Gelly Roll Pen
Viva Glitter liner
Snowflakes & sheer ribbon: The Dollar Tree
Coloring: Copic Marckers
Then for your added pleasure: There is a special 100 Challenge Sale going on:
There is a 30% discount on all stamp orders and 10% on all digi images for the week the challenge is running - so the sale would begin 12 noon on the Sunday to 8pm on the Saturday when the challenge closes.
##All orders for this week only would be emailed to Debbie, at The Crafty Pad - don't use Paypal - she can email you the correct total for you to pay via paypal.
Just a quick review of blog hop procedure:
All entrants will be required to :-
Enter my challenge: Guess the correct amount of buttons
Follow our challenge blog & enter the current card challenge
Display the celebration badge on uour blogs
I hope that will enjoy our Blog hop. We are excited about having your visit our websites and viewing all your designs. While you are guessing the correct amount of buttons, please feel free to follow this blog and/or leave a comment. Have fun!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
sew many challenges: snowflakes
crafts and me challenges: snowflakes
bizzy becs store: Christmas
one stitch at a time challenge: old stash; cardstock, new stash;digital stamp,DP, snowflakes