My Blogland Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Barbara: The Crafty Pad Challenge-1/23/11

The challenge this week at the Crafty Pad is:
  Let's see something Girly                                            



This is an Easel Card. I used a Spellbinder to make the square scallop shape. The image is paper pieced. The image was highlighted using stamp pad ink and a sponge. I also added a few embellishments- crystals, charm, ribbon. It was a fun, very girly card. I have a special friend in mind to send this card to. I missed her birthday so I hope this will surprise her! The pictures below show a few close-up shots of the details.
Recipe:
Image: Debbie at The Crafty Pad
Sentiment: TLC plus the blank ticket was a free digital image
DP: Target
Crystals: Michael's
Ribbon and charm are from my collection.

Our sponsor' this week is Joanna Sheen - The winner of this challenge will receive a £10.00 gift Voucher to spend in her shop.
I hope that you are inspired and will join us this week at The Crafty Pad with your Girly Challenge.

It is my hope that you enjoyed viewing this card and perhaps it gave you an idea for your project. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow this blog.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
copic creations: Anything new  (New Image& crystals)+ Copics
one stop craft challenge.: More than one fold
prairie fairy fridays Happy Birthday



16 comments:

  1. This is supercool. Love the shoe! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, barbara! this rocks! thanks for sharing this awesome easel card with us at DYSU!janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, gorgeous shoe
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! I LOVE the shoe. I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive this card!

    hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... what a shoe! I love shoes (can I get a pair of these? ) And what wonderful belli's and bling! Thanks for playing at DYSU this week!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  7. who doesn't love shoes.. Way to "Stack Up" and bring out the PINK in your creation.. Thanks for playing with us at www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com can't wait to see what you create next week..
    HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the birthday charm.
    I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh - I want a pair!

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. very girlie! such a lovely colour! Thank you for your visit!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a very lovely shoe Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant hun! Love the shoe.
    Thank you for playing The Crafty Purple Frog this time - hope you can join us on Thursday for a new challenge.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete