My Blogland Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday

The following card was made in a Stamp Camp @ Buffalo Stamps and Stuff.( 3314 Sheridan Drive Amherst, Ny 14226) Click HERE for their website 
I decided to use it for a birthday card.


The following box was made with some adorable Christmas designer paper. I needed a small box for a couple of charms. I happened to see a cream cheese box and...BINGO ...I traced it and this is how it looks. We crafters can always see possibilities in everything!!


I hope that you like my newest projects. I will be back soon with our first challenge of the year at 
My Grafico.

2 comments:

  1. YES! These are just so classy :D This style is definitely you :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful! :) I am a new follower, would love for you to stop by my blog sometime too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete