My Blogland Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I trust that you all had a wonderful New Year celebration...whether you chose to celebrate quietly or festively. I have been thinking about resolutions. Do you make them? Would love for you to share your thoughts. I do make resolutions each year and this year DO plan on keeping them. 
  • My first resolutions is to be healthy which to me means eating nutritiously and exercising more frequently. 
  •  My second resolution is to organize...myself and my home. How did we ever collect so many treasures. 
  • My last resolution is to continue to have fun each day.
Now that these resolutions are in print...I must continue to uphold my promise!!

Since my current design team My Gafico is on a short break, I have had time to explore another craft. I purchased the first pin/hair clip at Stein Mart. I fell in love with it. Of course I knew that I could make others similar to it. The second picture shows my first attempt. What do you think?
This is the pin/hair clip that was purchased.

Here is the pin that I made.

It was so easy to do...just feathers and a glue gun. If you would like more details, just let me know.

It has been almost two years since my daughter and I began this blog.( I really have benefited since she does not have free time to commit to blogging.) I have met so many precious blogging friends and have more followers than I ever dreamed of. I have learned so many new techniques and been inspired by all the creativity in blogland. How did we ever manage before the internet? Creating is contagious and is good for my soul! I can't wait to see what is next!! For all my followers: I promise to inspire you. For those of you that take the time to leave a comment, I really love reading your thoughts and cherish your praise. I will have some blog candy coming soon to celebrate my second blog anniversary in February. May God bless you with much happiness and good health throughout the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment