My Blogland Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Barb: Anniversary/ Wedding

This card and be used for either an anniversary or a wedding since "celebrate love" is perfect for both occasions.
Recipe: DP(Making Memories) and Bling is from Michael's
             Image: Artful Legacy
             Sentiment: Raindrop Echo Designs, a free digital stamp
             Technique: This is quite a simple card. I did highlight some of the flowers and leaves with glitter to add dimension. I traced the heart sentiment with a jelly roll pen to add some shine. I "gathered" the ribbon using staples then added a little bling.
I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Crafty Creations: wedding/anniversary
Thanks for viewing my card design. Please feel free to follow our blog.

3 comments:

  1. such an elegant card...i love your floral image...love the texture you added....love your gathered ribbon...thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so much detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete