My Blogland Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Barb: Summertime Fun

This card was so much fun to make. It was the first stamp that I colored with my new copic markers. 
Recipe: DP Senic Route
Stamp: Free Digital Image
            Sentiment:  CTMH\Colored with Copic Markers
            Accents: embossed cardstock, "Bling", ribbon

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamps: Sketch
Just Scraps:  Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner:  embossing
Polly Craft Challenge Blog: photo inspiration
The Pink Elephant Challenge: "Summer Fun"
abc-challenge: August
Creative Inspirations: Recycled Elements (ribbon)
Tuesday Taggers: Sunshine
 I hope you enjoy my card design. Please feel free to follow our blog

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE this image - it was probably one of the first I used when I first used Copics - and WoW! Your coloring is great! Thanks for playing along at Just Scraps. Sure hope you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    this is gorgeous, I love your colourwork, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the flowers on the flip-flops!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, the image is fab and I love how you've decorated the flip-flops! Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cool. Love the image. Thanks for entering my challenge at creative inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, I love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
    http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your sunshine with us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for spreading a little sunshine around and joining us with your lovely entry on Tuesday Taggers.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card hun - he's a cool cat!
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Summertime fun for sure. Rock on! Love the image and of course recycled ribbon. Thanks for joining in at Creative INspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, your coloring is gorgeous! The image is so cute.... Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool cat :) love it...great job
    Thank you for playing with SS&S!!! good luck
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. A funny cat for a gorgeous card! I'm a cat lover, where can I find this digital image?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete