My Blogland Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Barb: Black and White

If you are following my blog, you will see that I love bright colors but I also enjoy the challenge using just black and white. I feel that one can appreciate the image when it is stamped in black on a white cardstock. Of course I usually add some bling, ribbon and of course the jelly roll pen.
Recipe: DP is from Michael's
            Image: From a darling stamp store that I used to visit in Myrtle Beach, SC, Artful Legacy. The store is no longer there but they are expanding their on line store.  Just a note: Artful Legacy will be at the Hamburg, NY stamp convention. If you plan on attending, please check them out. They are a wonderful, sincere couple.
             Bring: Want 2 Scrap
             Techniques:  This is a simple card. the beauty being in the image.  I did highlight a few flowers with the jelly roll pen and swiped the card with black ink.
I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Tuesday Taggers: Black

I hope that you enjoy my card design. Please feel free to follow our blog.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card for this weeks Tuesday Taggers Challenge, a lovely image in a perfect setting
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, I love it
    Jose

    ReplyDelete