My Blogland Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Carnations



This is a free digital stamp that I colored with chalk. I love this medium for its soft effect. I tried the sunburst technique on the first card. I think it turned out cute. The second card was my own design. Did you notice the little bumble bee on each of the cards. He is a scene stealer, isn't he?

Materials Used:
DP: MME Paper Pad  (These little pads are so much fun to use because they are color coordinated.)
CS: From my stash
Coloring Medium: Chalk
Embellishments: From my stash
Die: Sizzix

I am entering the first card in the following challenges:
Sunday Challenges:
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe: Anything Goes with chalk
Pile it on: Add some flowers
Stamping Sensation: Summer Blooms
Saturday Challenges:
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Time for Scrap: Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit.  I hope in some small way that I have inspired you to papercraft:) I would love it if you took a moment to leave a comment, tell me what you think and perhaps follow this blog. If you leave a post, I will be sure to check out your work also.  I will be posting another card soon.  Have a wonderful day.  Barbara

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara, I like the Design and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carnations. Where did you get this stamp? I've not seen it before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring with the chalks looks super. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these carnations are gorgeous - perfectly colored. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blooms Barbara, perfect for our theme.

    Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous flowers, just perfect for our "Summer Blooms" challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation Barbara! Thanks for joining in our Summer blooms challenge at stamping sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete