My Blogland Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ladybugs


I have had some time lately to enjoy crafting greeting cards. Honestly, I have so much to do but it has been soooo hot that anything physical is a chore! So, I decided to enjoy myself and relax. This is a general card that I chose to leave blank inside. I could be used for many occasions.

Materials Used:
Card stock: Georgia Pacific
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, I also used Glossy Accents on the Ladybugs
DP: MME
Aqua CS : Michael's
Silver Edging: Krylon, Silver Leafing Pen
Ribbon: From my stash

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges: Let's Go Digital
Cards Galore Encore: Use a digi or stamp
Ladybug Crafts: Summer flowers ( I am hoping they like my little ladybugs!)
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme: In the Garden... Stash: ribbon
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope in some small way that I have inspired you to papercraft:) I would love it if you took a moment to leave a comment, tell me what you think and perhaps follow this blog. If you leave a post, I will be sure to check out your work also.  I will be posting another card tomorrow.  Have a wonderful day.  Barbara


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #7
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring-great card! Thank you for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you tomorrow for a new 'sketch' challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation and just perfect for our challenge this month...beautiful colours too...good luck in the draw and hope to see you next challenge.xx aNNie
    {Bearly Mine DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card barbara! Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine Designs
    hugs
    laney DT

    ReplyDelete