My Blogland Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Charmed Birthday

 This is the outside of the card
This is the tag you can pull out from the front of the card.
The inside of the card is blank.

I had this beautiful Designer Paper and knew I just had to make a special card from it. The card-stock used is a navy blue, then I cut the DP on a diagonal. I found a piece of DP in my wonderful "stash," that worked as a tag. The tiny clear pearls were applied to the center of the flowers. The ribbon, also from my "stash," was used and paired with a charm. (The charm was actually a pierced earring! I just cut off the back...clever, right? I am pleased with this card. 
You never know what you can design using what you have on hand. ( I am really trying to downsize my supplies! Just have to stay away from Michael's...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Blogspot: Anything Goes
Didgi Choosday Challenges: Lots of Layers
Scrap-Creations Challenge: Birthday Celebration
Inky Chicks Blogspot: Happy Birthday
Shopping Our Stash Challenge: Use three or more of one embellishment: Pearls
Monday Challenges:
2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: Color Challenge



Craft Your Passion: Flower Power
The Pink Elephant Challenge: Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to read the description of this card. I am hoping that I have inspired you to create something special using what you have on hand. I would love to hear what you think. . I am always looking for ideas to improve my crafting skills. Please feel free to follow this blog. I will be posting a DT card soon.

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful paper design Barabara...good to see you blogging frequently now that you are back
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card- good idea with the earring for a charm:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment! I love your card too! What gorgeous dp!!! The little pull out tag is so creative and I love the interactive element... and charmed "earring" was a stroke of genius!!! One beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Barbara! Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Barbara! Love the bright colours in the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH for the "Triple Threat" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and it fits in perfectly with the current theme atDigi Choosday Challenge - 'Layer it up!' Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - that paper is too pretty not to use it. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - a really clever idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card with a great use of the colours chosen for this week challenge. at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CYP. I hope that you join in with our new challenge this week. hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Barbara. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations in our "BirthdayChallenge" and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how beautiful
    Thank you for playing along at out lots of layers challenge at
    Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that the charm was a pierced earring; I would've never known! So clever!

    ReplyDelete