My Blogland Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Birthday Blog Candy

A huge thank you to all who have visited this blog during the past 16 days
( and perhaps the past two years). I put all the names in a box and drew the following name late last night. 
June 20th was a special day...our 25th wedding anniversary! Twenty five years married to my best friend, time surely goes quickly when you are having fun:) 
I hope that you will continue to visit and that I inspire you to be creative. Hugs, Barbara


Announcement: The Lucky Winner of my:
 Birthday Blog Candy
is
Tammy Lee!!

Tammy, please E Mail me with your address so I can mail this wonderful package of crafting supplies.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barbara! May you have 25 years more of togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tammy Lee. And thanks for having this wonderful giveaway Barbara and for giving us all a chance.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cool is this! I am so happy to have won all the great goodies! Happy Anniversary! We are going on 30 years this January!

    ReplyDelete