My Blogland Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Graduation money holder


Welcome My Grafico Friends. We have some awesome scrapbook and card papers to share with you this week. These papers are so perfect for this time of the year. I plan on using them for all my graduation cards and scrapbook pages.


I need several graduation cards this year. I decided to make a money holder for a recent college graduate.

To open, just slide off the band:

Yes, I will be putting more thatn $1 in the envelope!!

You can find the instructions for making this money holder at: Reasonable Ribbon Blogspot. The post was on May 31st. It too is a simple project.  RIT  is: Rochester Institute of Technology. A renown school in our area. 

Materials Used:
Cardstock, ribbon: Michael's
DP: My Grafico
RIT: Computer Clip Art
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Graduation Hat: My Grafico
Twine: is actually a piece of burlap string!

I plan on making several of these in the graduate's school colors. I have this great idea to use this template for a wedding shower too. Hmm...not a bad idea!! I hope you have enjoyed my paper project. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or follow this blog.

I am sharing this paper craft with:
make it monday: Anything Goes
crafting for all seasons: Many Layers
here come the boys blog challenge: For the men/boys
platypus creek digitals: For the boys
sj paper crafts : All about the boys, plus something from stash: black cardstock
joyful stamper: Anything Goes



7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic Barbara, what a lovely idea.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a fab project. The texture you've created really caught my eye, glad I popped over from MIM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift...and the graduate will be so happy when you put more than $1 in! Lol!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for playing along with us at HERE COME THE BOYS.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!! Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals!!
    Ruthie ~DT

    ReplyDelete